Family Sponsorship

Family sponsorship makes it easy for your relatives to live, study and work in Canada in case they apply for PR here and eventually become permanent residents of the country. You are allowed to sponsor relatives to come to Canada if you’re 18 years old and –
 A Canadian citizen or
 A person registered in the country as a Canadian Indian Actor
 A permanent residence holder in Canada
If you choose to sponsor a relative you must also support them financially when they enter into the country. Help them meet their basic needs such as food, shelter, and clothing. Also, make sure they don’t need social assistance. Similarly, students and people aspiring to come to Canada can take Family sponsorship route. Cedar team will be there to guide and help both the
parties in every way possible